We had to delay the taping of this week’s show by 24 hours because I was trapped on a Sunday night redeye back from LA. I had an aisle seat on the Delta 767, but the damn thing was full and the guy in the middle seat–I was in 13E, the far right seat in the middle row–must have had some kind of bladder infection because he kept waking me up to go tinkle. It wasn’t the most pleasant flight. (More on airline travel in a moment.)
Notice the episode number, too. I’m as shocked as you are that we’ve made it this far. What will we do for our 100th episode? Stay tuned.
- Boeing patents the force field.
- A real-life Tron light cycle. Want.
- Our Patreon patrons are the best.
- Want a chance to win a limited edition Sonos speaker? Then you need to go here. Do it! Do it!
- Back to airline travel: Twitter complained about the music and American Airlines responded. Boarding and disembarking will be much cooler now.
- Mars One? It’s a scam.
- Even Abbey Road Studios needs extra revenue help these days.
- Yet another solution to tangled earbuds.
- Does anyone really need this robotic bartender for the home?
- Taylor Swift registers her own porn sites so you can’t.
- And speaking of whom…
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
And thank, you, thank you, thank you to our Patrons. You rock.
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.