Last time we looked at some of hobbies in which musicians indulge when they’re not making music. Here are a few more.
- Flea of the Chili Peppers is an excellent chess player. When the band is on tour, Flea takes a chess set and is always looking for a game.
- Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is all about martial arts. He has a first-degree black belt in karate and black belt in Taekwondo.
- It would be cool to see him in an MMA fight against Maynard James Keenan of Tool. He has a brown belt in Brazilian Jui Jitsu and is also studying Muay Thai boxing.
- Slash collects pinball machines.
- And this is pretty weird. Brann Dailor is the drummer for Mastodon. He collects all manner of clown memorabilia.