If you are a cat owner, you’ll be pleased to read this. Dog owners should skip directly to music news for April 4, 2022.
- Did you notice that Billie Eilish wore a Taylor Hawkins t-shirt during her Grammy performance?
- Here’s Taylor Hawkins’ final interview with Rolling Stone.
- Fans continue to grieve Taylor’s death. Take a look at this. (Via Nick)
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers paid tribute to Taylor on two different TV shows.
- Of course, Ted Nugent had something to say about Taylor.
- Looks like Donald Trump may have to deal with Eddie Grant in court over “Electric Avenue.” (Via Sean)
- The parent company of NOW magazine and Georgia Strait has filed for bankruptcy.
- There’s a new radio station in Prague that’s working to help Ukrainian refugees.
- Liam Gallagher’s son and Ringo Starr’s grandson got blasted by a judge for getting into a fight. The charges were dropped, though.
- Still, Daddy Liam had something to say to the judge.
- A good article on how music shapes us.
- Well, that’s one way to get a gig: part 1 and part 2. (Via Tom)
- Can you mash up U2 and Adele? Yes. Yes, you can. (Via Oreo)
- Harry Styles set a new single-day streaming record on Spotify.
BONUS BONUS: This guy died last week.