Published on July 20th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, July 20, 2015
Here’s some music news to start your week.
- If you’ve been having a bad spell, just remember that 50 Cent is bankrupt and still has to continue with his sex tape case.
- Do some of your gadgets act as they’re possessed? Then you might want to call this Wiccan witch instead of tech support.
- I’ll admit it: I kinda like Carly Rae Jepson’s new video. It’s one of those found-film horror things.
- Michael Bolton is out to save Detroit. Yes, THAT Michael Bolton. (Via Tom)
- This might make you feel old: Sinead O’Connor is now a grandmother. Then again, she is 48.
- How MTV is desperately trying to reinvent itself to appeal to teens once again.
- Songs about safety and danger. This might come in handy for a Monday.
- Meet one of the biggest pop stars in China.
- You can now charge your phone with a candle.
- Putting on a mega-gig: a security guard’s story.
- Noel Gallagher slams his brother again. I know that this really isn’t news, but here it is, anyway.
- Action Bronson punched out a guy onstage.
- Let’s blame Taylor Swift for this one.
- If you have an iPod that’s not a Touch, better read this. (Via Tom)
- Maroon 5 has been banned from China. Lucky China.
- Meanwhile, Canadian border officials apparently did a very good job of scaring away Miley Cyrus’ brother.
- Attention, Justin Timberlake. Don’t. Just don’t.