A question that needs to be asked: Why does Jeff Bezos’ rocket look like a dick? There’s a reason.
- The real-life woman who inspired Jimi Hendrix’s “Foxey Lady” has died. (Via Tom)
- New Amy Winehouse music? Maybe.
- A Radiohead side project? Yes.
- Podcasts are hot, but there are too many!
- This could have been avoided had he not attempted to overthrow the US Government.
- North Korea is afraid of K-pop–and for good reason.
- Not sure this was wise given the rise of the Delta variant in the UK, but… (Via Sean)
- Some philosiphical words from Uncle Al Jourgensen. Seriously.
- Gary Rossington of Lynyrd Skynyrd needed some emergency heart surgery.
- Liz Phair has pulled out of Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill 20th anniversary tour. No reason given.
- The Simpsons is preparing their first-ever totally musical episode.
- I’m sure this’ll help.
- Fifteen years later, things with James Brown’s estate have finally been settled.
- REALLY, R Kelly?
- Is this the world’s greatest record store? (Via Roger)
- Eric Clapton is a dick. Discuss.
More news? Look here.