One more dance before US election day.
And now, music news for November 2, 2020.
- Still with Trump, here’s a way of looking at the campaign’s playlist choices.
- Chuck D has some thoughts about old people as leaders.
- RIP, Mr. Connery. We’ll miss your singing.
- Adele turned down HUGE endorsement deals from diet companies.
- This is cool: The songs of the Sun and the planets.
- Knee surgery for Drake? Maybe.
- The royals can’t sing the national anthem. COVID rules.
- Apple added a new secret “button” to your iPhone. Here’s how to find and activate it.
- Lenny Kravitz will not play Marvin Gaye in the biopic.
- Maynard James Keenan has his own wine. And he has his own playlist for his grapes.
- What to do with old prairie grain elevators? Turn them into recording studios.
- The Joy Division podcast: This is excellent. (Via Tom)
- Billy Corgan got to see Eddie Van Halen’s recording studio. He was blown away.
- Lady Redneck? Probably a bad idea.