Okay, this NFT is way too weird. If you make it through that, check out music news for April 24, 2021.
- This musician recorded natural sounds from all seven continents for Earth Day.
- A UK radio station is in trouble for playing this club hit from the 90s.
- What can AI do with club music? This, for one.
- “Do we need to lose the open podcast ecosystem to make podcasting better?” Discuss.
- Bad idea, dudes. VERY bad idea.
- Yes, some radio stations do speed up songs. Here’s why.
- And it sounds like the internet is slowly rediscovering the intimacy of audio. It used to be called “radio.” (Via Sean)
- Smart speakers keep getting more…unusual.