Published on January 2nd, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, January 2, 2016
Another couple of days of holiday bliss. Then the sh*t hits the fan Monday. But let’s not think of that now. Let’s just concentrate on some music news.
- All Axl Rose will confirm these days is that he “likes Taco Bell.” That’s not much use for these Guns ‘N Roses stories, is it?
- You’ve checked your horoscope for the year, yes? This is all about your favourite song and your astrological sign.
- Here are some female singers tipped to be big in 2016.
- And here are more predictions of some Next Big Things this year.
- Looking for headphones? Here’s a feature on Master and Dynamic. (They’re very good.)
- The story of Jay Z and how Tidal came to be. (Via Bobby)
- Well, this will stop terrorism at airports. Yay, Jedward!
- Johnny Lydon relives writing “Anarchy in the UK.”
- Deadmau5, his Jeep and a lot of mud.
- This t-shirt is an interesting intersection between metal and Star Wars.
- Celebrating 70 years of Radio Canada International.
- A Florida politician wants to move Jim Morrison’s remains from Paris to Florida.