Random music news for Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Is everyone wrong to hate Ticketmaster? Discuss.
- If you’re a Pink Floyd fan, you’ll want to see this on the band’s 50th anniversary edition of Dark Side of the Moon.
- Rick Astley vs. Yung Gravy. Rick is upset that Gravy imitated his vocal style.
- Cool! A “rhythm-action” game featuring the music of Nine Inch Nails and the Black Keys.
- Is George Santos (the lyin’ liar who lies) trying to hide his Spotify account?
- Then again, EVERYBODY seems to be “Spotify snooping.”
- This company is working with artists and DJs to help lower emissions and carbon footprints.
- Billy Corgan’s old apartment in Soho (NYC) is for sale for almost US$11 million.
- This new CBC series, How to Fail as a Popstar, looks like it could be fun.
- There’s new awards program for music photography.
- Important: Mental health tips for touring musicians.
- Do you have “sound rage?“
- Jeezus, Kanye. Really? Really?
- Jeezus, Phil Anselmo. Really? Really? You should get together with Kanye.
- Mick Jagger is launching his own line of harmonicas.
- Leave Britney alone!
- Oh, dear.
- Put it away, Iggy.
BONUS: Another rock’n’roll movie. Daisy Jones & the Six, based on the novel of the same name, is coming to Amazon Prime. (Via Sean)