Beer good! Science has redefined the concept of “beer gut.” Now let’s try some music news for Saturday, June 18, 2022.
- The adorable Nandi Bushell will join the Foo Fighters for their Taylor Hawkins tribute in London.
- A Tupac pop-up restaurant? Coming soon…
- Do you use Groover? I do.
- If you used YouTube Music, you may have already received your first-ever Spring Recap.
- Ukraine will be in no shape to host Eurovision 2023, so the UK has been asked to step in.
- All these musicians are up for Emmy awards.
- Lollapalooza has been ranked #1 for drug use.
- Tommy Lee somehow broke four ribs and had to bail on a Motley Crue show.
- A Florence + The Machine show in Berlin registered as an earthquake.
- Coldplay has passed US$1 billion in tour revenues.
- What are you doing, Ed Sheeran? Why would people want these things?
- When Charlie Montoyo isn’t managing the Blue Jays, he’s playing salsa.
- Would you pay for a premium tier of Snapchat? They’re testing it.
- Why? For the love of God, why?
- What a fantastic music-and-spying story! I did not know about this.
- Please, people! Pay attention to your metadata!
- Will the whole ABBA avatar show change the way we look at gigs? Discuss.
BONUS: These guys. Jeebus…