This is why we can’t have nice things. We can have music news for May 28, 2022, though.
- The killer in the Ulvade school massacre blasted music while he went on his rampage. There’s no info on what specific music he played.
- Wanna buy tickets to the Harry Styles tour? Good luck with that. You’d better be rich, to start…
- …especially if you hope to buy your tickets on the secondary ticket market. WOW.
- The ABBA Voyage avatar show is now in previews. The early reviews are stunning.
- Joe Biden is going to consult with BTS on how to battle anti-Asian hate crimes.
- If Noel Gallagher ever needed a kidney, Liam says he’d give one up.
- How’s this for an exotic thing for your record collection?
- Gee, a lot of country musicians have dropped out of this weekend’s NRA convention in Houston.
- A Creed reunion? Are we really ready for that?
- Ringo Starr has launched an NFT collection. He has posted this.
- On the topic of drummers, check out this video. (Via Michael)
- Spotify and chicken wings, together at last.
- Speaking of which, there’s a subreddit devoted to weird playlists.
- The headbanging cat.
- Well, given its historical value, I understand this.
- This sounds interesting: A new documentary on the rise of the music merch industry.
BONUS: Winnie the Pooh is now a serial killer who slashes people to death. Yay, public domain!
BONUS BONUS: A swimming pool circle pit.