Random Music News for Saturday, November 14, 2015
Happy birthday (of a sort) Sedna! And now, the music news.
- Turkish authorities have detained a Jihadi John associate known as “one of The Beatles.”
- A new documentary on one of the worst nightclub fires in the US is now in production.
- And now Prince is pissed at the UK.
- Are you a fan of remixes? Then you ought to check out this website called Remixhit.
- Have you always wanted your own One Direction emoji? Then click here.
- We have some winners in the Hollywood Music in Media Awards. No, I’d never heard of this, either.
- Time to start planning that winter vacation. How about a metal-themed cruise?
- The projections for music sales? Flat at best through 2020.
- And here’s Snoop Dogg’s new brand of weed.
- Here’s a trailer for David Bowie’s upcoming new single.
- The Rolling Stones are mulling a return to the studio next month. But who wants new Rolling Stones material?
- This musical about the life of Alexander Hamilton is going bananas. Here’s what people are doing for tickets.
- A woman has filed for divorce eight years after falling in love with a country singer at a backstage meet-and-greet.
- Jay Z’s Tidal has lost another executive.
- Girl who sings the names of Harry Potter characters has become an online sensation.
- Good Charlotte’s Benji Madden has just put his Hollywood Hills home up for sale. Nice place.