Published on November 26th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, November 26, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving, America. We appreciate the ability to watch football in the middle of our Canadian workday. And now, the music news.
- Speaking of which, if you need some Thanksgiving songs, here’s a list.
- And Snoop Dogg gave away 1,500 turkeys.
- And Jeezy gave out meals, too.
- The French concert industry is asking the government for some financial aid to help recover from the Bataclan massacre.
- The Foo Fighters are among the bands caught in a massive ticket fraud situation in the UK.
- Is trance music making a comeback?
- Amy Winehouse almost had a James Bond theme.
- There’s now an armband that translates what you say into sign language.
- Fun: “You can’t prepare yourself for an interview with Adele.”
- Is Will Smith thinking about getting into politics?
- The tone of your voice could have an impact on the success of your relationships.
- A “dance your PhD” contest? Only in England…
- Gwyneth Paltrow will be heard singing on the new Coldplay album. And she wrote some lyrics. Is it just me or is that a bit weird?
- This is wild: How Frank Sinatra’s voice kept him from being murdered by the Mob.
- This story about Nicki Minaj shows how everything is about race in the US.
- Morrissey is involved in another record company fight, this time over a song he wrote about Paris.