Published on December 29th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, December 29, 2015
You know what’s dangerous? Car rental agencies that put generic floor mats in their cars. They slide around haphazardly, sometimes wedging themselves under the accelerator or the brake. Stop it. Just stop it. And now, the music news…
- Nice! Sister podcast Geeks&Beats has been named one of Toronto’s best podcasts.
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda may be dealing with the return crazy stalker who was sent to jail for harassing him and his wife for years.
- Here’s a list of songs referencing mental illnesses because…well, just because.
- Want to make music with your iPad? Try Modstep.
- And speaking of making music, this Protoreverb thing looks cool.
- People are reading much too much into this commercial for Robitussin.
- If you need more Bieber penis…
- Kanye apparently gave Kim at least 150 Christmas presents.
- Meanwhile, a lot of women are asking for surgery for bigger butts thanks to Kim.
- Certain monkeys have waaaay better music pitch then you do.
- Wes Scanlin of Puddle of Mudd has been arrested…again. (Via Tom)