Random music news for Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Simple question: Would you hire this guy? Just askin’. As for music news for January 10, 2023…
- What is it like to grow up on tour? Bono’s kids know. (Via Raven)
- This is a really, really weird story about a song called “90m” by Trefuego.
- A different perspective: How disability impacted the music industry. (Via Max)
- Sisters doing it for themselves: Dolly Parton, Cyndi Lauper, Gloria Estefan, Belinda Carlisle and Debbie Harry are working on a new song together.
- Ozzy: “I’m still not feeling well.“
- Now that’s a TV!
- Could the movement of the human body power wearable tech in the future? It sure looks like it.
- Still more tech: AR glasses are getting less dorky.
- Well, that’s an oddly happy ending.
- AI ChatbotGPT has written a poem about Spotify CEO Daniel Ek. The AI really seems to like him.
- Uh, dude? That’s weird. And unsanitary.
- Congressional weirdo Marjorie Taylor Greene released a video featuring music from Dr. Dre and a rap from Snoop Dogg. It took about 30 seconds for it to be taken down for copyright violations. (Dre is NOT happy.)
- New! Mono White Stripes.
- David Bowie’s Aladdin Sane is getting a 50th-anniversary re-release.
BONUS: If you have the January blues, just watch this for a while. You’ll be cured.
BONUS BONUS: This electric guitar is made out of recycled wood. Sort of.