Random music news for Monday, January 9, 2023
I can’t wait to fly Air India one day. You apparently don’t even have to use the washrooms–if you’re a dude, anyway. Let’s now try some music for January 9, 2023.
- Matt Shulz, singer for Cage the Elephant, was arrested on gun charges.
- There’s going to be a 50 Cent produced TV series based on 8 Mile. Eminem is involved.
- What’s this about Donald Trump’s spiritual advisor improperly accessing Journey’s bank account?
- Tom DeLonge has been trolling Elon Musk on Twitter.
- Here’s yet another AR/VR headset. It’s cool, but it’s not cheap.
- Apple Music has a new karaoke thingy.
- Looks like it’ll be Guns N’ Roses and Arctic Monkeys for headliners at Glastonbury 2023.
- It’s looking like 2023 could be a rough year for podcasts. There could be a be shake-out.
- Digital ads are killing the planet. Wait–what?
- Want to be a better music listeners in 2023? Read this.
- In this nursery, they do “baby ballroom” and play the kids classical music.
- Here’s how you can connect The Muppets with softcore Swedish porn.
- Ice ice baby. But not that one.
- Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers is auctioning off his Australian holiday home.
- Billy Idol is pretty chuffed about getting his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Oh, Mozzer. Do shut up.
- Liam? Really?
BONUS: This new synthesizer offers some interesting possibilities.