Could you get high drinking this special milk? It’s possible. Put that on your Froot Loops. Think about the possibilities as you go through music news for November 22, 2022.
- At least one person is prepared to defend Ticketmaster against all the hate piled on the company after the Taylor Swift fiasco. The dude makes some good points.
- A couple was brutally beaten outside an Elton John show at Dodger Stadium.
- A singer who was part of the 2022 World Cup song walked out of an interview when asked about Qatar’s human rights record.
- World Cup singles are out of fashion? I didn’t get this memo.
- Kanye says he’s going to run for president in 2024. Great. Just great. And it gets better.
- DJ Khaled had put his shoe cupboard on Airbnb. Would you stay there?
- I think I’ve hit “peak subscription.” Have you?
- Universal Music just launched a streaming music service–for classical music.
- The Crue’s Nikki Sixx is now the target of Swifties. Good luck, dude.
- The artist revolt against phones at concerts continues.
- Hang on: There’s an official 872-page iPhone user manual? Who knew?
- This 76-year-old wheelchair-bound academic has been jailed for 18 months for harassing her neighbours by playing her Frank Sinatra records too loud.
- Are key changes in popular music dying out? There’s some analysis that suggests so.
- SiriusXM has given its mobile app a refresh.
BONUS: Great. Al-Qaeda demands jihad against the World Cup.