Yep. This works. (Via Alyssa)
Moving to music news for June 17, 2020…
- Coronavirus update 1: Two big music festivals in Ohio are suing over “unconstitutional coronavirus restrictions.”
- Coronavirus update 2: BTS made HOW MUCH from a livestream show? Wow.
- Coronavirus update 3: Meanwhile, Laura Marling sold 4,500 tickets for a livestream gig.
- Let’s go back to the time when David Bowie called out the music industry on racism.
- More problems for Penny Lane in Liverpool. Beatles fans are conflicted.
- Lemmy: The biopic. Who’s going to be cast to play his warts?
- The Yamaha DX-7 keyboard Prince used on Purple Rain is up for auction.
- There’s a new startup with a breakthrough treatment for stroke patients. It involves using music.
- Frankie Banali of Quiet Riot has been admitted to hospital as an emergency. He has been suffering from pancreatic cancer.
- EMI Records is back.
- How much of a Nirvana fan are you? This much?
- If you’re a podcaster, you might find this very useful when it comes to production.
- Are you forever breaking your smartphone? You may need one of these.
- Kanye West…cosmetics?
- Here’s how silly YouTube can get when it comes to taking down videos including music.