Random music news for Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Disaster. My coffee machine died this morning. This is not the way you want the day to start. Meanwhile, in music news for March 27, 2019…
- The new Tool album must be close. They’re apparently working on the album artwork.
- Still confused about what Apple unveiled on Monday? Read this.
- Spotify bought another podcasting network, their third acquisition of this sort this year.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will not erase Michael Jackson.
- Meanwhile, there’s a fight over who sold more records: MJ or The Eagles.
- Oops. A BIG oops.
- A Bon Jovi cruise. (Via Christa)
- “Shut up, old people. Woodstock’s not for you.” Discuss.
- Bohemian Rhapsody has opened in China with one difference: all the references to Freddie being gay have been edited out.
- IKEA is now in the speaker business. Here’s their new Sonos-powered offering.
- This is just plain weird. And oddly terrifying.