The newest height in NFT stupidity? This chicken nugget sold for US$99,997 on eBay. Send in the asteroid. We’re done here–but not until we’re cover music news for June 8, 2021.
- Link Park’s “In the End” has passed one billion streams.
- Hipgnosis now owns a music catalogue worth at least US$2.2 billion.
- Watch it: Hackers are targeting Spotify and YouTube.
- The burglars that stole US$3 million from 50 Cent may have been found.
- Here’s a list of all the products Apple previewed at WWDC yesterday.
- A hilarious analysis of Donald Trump’s latest inappropriate rally playlist.
- Rammstein is auctioning off some of their platinum and gold albums for charity.
- Within four years, there will be a smartphone for every person on earth.
- Are you ready for an 80 TERABYTE drive in your computer? It’s coming.
- The new Foo Fighters single is also in a new commercial from RAM trucks.
- MIDI 2.0 is here. Could this mean the end of keyboard dominance in music? (Via Jason)
- Well, this was weird.
- Got an Amazon-connected device in the house? You might want to read this.
- Bruce Springsteen is going back to Broadway.
- Here is a list of all the cars Paul McCartney has driven.
Want more? Check here.