Published on April 24th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, April 24, 2017
Happy 27th birthday, Hubble Space Telescope! And now, the music news for April 24
- So did you go shopping on Record Store Day? The founders look ahead to the event’s 11th year.
- Crazy music industry fact: For the first time in 33 years, there is not a single woman in the Top 10 of US Hot 100 singles chart this week.
- Fascinating Prince fact: The combination to his vault was his ex-wife’s measurements.
- The UK is having trouble with ticket-buying robots, too.
- Fox News: The Musical. Wait–what?
- Universal Music Canada is moving to a new “rock star” headquarters.
- A Memphis home once owned by Elvis was damaged in a fire.
- The weird history of the infamous disco hotspot, Studio 54.
- Here’s a Courtney Love story I understand completely. I’ll tell you about my experience one day.
- The modern rock music festival has been around for 50 years now. Here’s a look back in pictures.
- Ex-Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante can apparently “fold himself backward” while doing yoga.
- They sure love their Depeche Mode in LA…