Published on December 30th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, December 30, 2017
Note to self: Publish some music-related New Year’s resolutions tomorrow. Any suggestions you have should go to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, some music news for December 30.
- This could be the best story about Santa Claus this year. (Via FF)
- Mariah Carey sure won’t be missing soundcheck in TImes Square this year.
- LG has just announced their smart speaker.
- This list details 16 weird things that were shoved into human bodies that shouldn’t have. Why would you put a cell phone up there?
- Here’s a list of drugs they take in Iron Maiden.
- This is the story of how a high school student figured out how Apple was slowing down older iPhones.
- Matchbox Twenty’s tour manager has died.
- This new technology can charge your gadget from up to 80 feet away.
- So who’s going on tour in 2018? Here are some of the big names hitting the road.
- The rise of “skunk.” Wait–what?
- The rich are not like you and I. See?
- This photographer has a thing about going to gigs and taking pictures of performers’ shoes.
- Not really music-related (except for the first one) but these real-life signs posted by employees are just too good not to pass on.
- For some strange reason, these dolphins sing and chant like mice.
- Ringo Starr now has his knighthood.
- Billy Joel was one of the names written in for the Alabama Senate election.