I finally get to home today after almost two weeks on the road. I hope my dogs recognize me.
- If you like brass bands, check out these 13 covers that rival the originals.
- Here’s the kind of granular data you can get back from streaming music services. Labels and managers LOVE this kind of stuff.
- Is your iPhone 6 causing you to lose your hair? You’re not alone.
- Then again, Siri is pretty good at finding and tagging songs.
DoggLion: Minor football’s best friend?
- Not about music, but applicable to music. Google Voice debuts in Canada.
- Richard Branson says his 1986 prank could have been the inspiration for iTunes.
- Look at all the 90s-era Canadian alt-rock stars that are touring again.
- And on a related note, here’s how rock stars can age gracefully.
- Here are details on David Bowie’s new song, “SUE.” It’s supposed to be “jazz-oriented.”
- A stripper has apologized to Drake. Here’s why.
- Are you following the controversy over Tariff 8 in Canada? It actually affects quite a number of things for music fans.
- A homeless Chicago rapper ended up with a record deal after a video of him went viral.
- Pandora is coming to Australian cars.
- The Bryan Adams-Ryan Adams war may be over. Thank God, right?
- Bose turns 50.
- Crystal Castles announces that they’re breaking up.