Published on July 27th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Flying back from Dubai today. Only 13 hours and 30 minutes nonstop–in economy. Remind me: Why do I do this again?
And now that the whining is done, here’s some music news.
- If you’re going perform in the Broadway edition of School of Rock, it’s always nice when Slash shows up to supervise a rehearsal.
- Do NOT play Pokemon GO at a Beyonce show. Trust me.
- Speaking of which, this AR version of the game has now made it to music videos.
- This fan was arrested for hitting Justin Bieber. Insert your own snarky comment [here].
- They’re not Daft Punk dolls. They’re the latest edition of the Daft Punk action figures.
- Jimmy Page finally breaks his silence over the whole “Stairway to Heaven” plagiarism trial situation.
- Being a high-level club DJ can really, really suck. Yeah, the money is good, but the toll it takes on your body…
- Ozzy and Sharon are fine again. Apparently.
- The Suicide Squad soundtrack has been partially released. The studio and label are pissed.
- Apple Music has bought the exclusive rights to Carpool Karaoke.