Published on May 24th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Happy birthday to English bull terrier #1. Schmooze (who is probably lazing on the couch as I write this), turns nine today. In other news for May 24…
- Chris Cornell was cremated in a private ceremony in Los Angeles yesterday.
- Jesse Hughes of Eagles of Death Metal knows exactly what Ariana Grande is going through.
- Sick Twitter trolls are trying to capitalize on the Manchester bombing.
- Here’s what Morrissey had to say about the atrocity in his hometowm.
- Blondie and Take That have canceled their British tours as a precaution.
- Meanwhile, what do we do about concert security now?
- Elvis’ private jet, which is just been sitting there for 30 years, is finally going up for auction.
- Apple’s market value makes it worth more than the entire city of Chicago.
- Stephen Hawking and some rock stars are looking for a new planet for humanity because we, you know, are doomed if we stay here.
- Could there be a David Bowie cameo coming in the reboot of Twin Peaks?
- These headphones are said to banish snoring.
- Ink man to the stars!
- Moby is dealing with a scary stalker.
- So how did Toby Keith get a gig in Saudi Arabia?
- Good article on the dawn of recorded music from NPR. Back then, no one seemed to care.
- Jann Wenner, the founder of Rolling Stone, has a bio coming out this fall.