Back in the home studio after a long (25 hours) ride home from Singapore. Severe, paralyzing jetlag in 3…2…1…
WAIT! Gotta do the music news first. I’ll collapse later.
- There is life after (and before, actually Hodor. And it’s very, very musical.
- Kelly Osbourne tweeted the phone number of her father’s alleged mistress, describing it as a route to a “cheap blowjob.”
- Wait: Paul McCartney didn’t like Wings? Really?
- Meanwhile, Macca will appear in a six-part VR series.
- Siri promises to smarten up to compete with Google and Amazon.
- Gavin Rossdale now has a $7.5 million bachelor pad in LA. Gwen got the house.
- Hey, 80s kids! Here’s a good article on Kristen Hersh of Throwing Muses.
- How a bad record deal can mess with your mental health.
- There’s a special 40th anniversary edition of the Ramones first album coming.
- Could someone please sample these cracking joint sounds and turn them into a song?
- And if you’re following the progress of the upcoming Brexit vote, get ready to cringe at this.
- If you’re a female teacher, your voice may be in danger.
- These look like some really cool earbuds.