- 3.78B – Estimated number of people using the platforms.
- 2.5 hours – That’s the amount of time per day people are spending on social networks and messaging.
- 73% – That’s the number marketers believe social media has been “somewhat” or “very” effective for their businesses.
- 54% – Parentage of customers who use social media to research products.
- 49% – Percentage of consumers who depend on Influencer recommendations on social media.
- 91% – Percentage of social media users who access channels on a mobile device.
What did we do before social media? The mind boggles.