If you check here, you’ll find a The Wife Says column about how Nickelback is the biggest musical turn-off as far as sex goes.
Bottom line is that if you ever hope to have sex with someone other than yourself, never, ever admit that you like Nickelback.
Fine. But what songs are acceptable for boinking? We could be doing a big public service here, people.
Here are the rules for The Recommendation Project:
1. Look me up on Rdio (www.rdio.com/people/AlanCross) and find the playlist marked The Recommendation Project Part 16: Songs to Have Sex To
2. Think about all the songs in your library and pick that one song you think goes well with those, uh, private moments.
3. Again, the song can be brand new or just new to you.
4. Let your friends know about the project. Get them to contribute.
5. And just so there’s no confusion, I don’t have any fiscal connection to Rdio other than I’m a regular $10/month subscriber. I’m just doing this because it’s fun.