Drink coffee every day? Better read this before you move on to music news for October 8, 2021.
- What’s going on with Gavin Rossdale of Bush? Some people are concerned.
- Here’s the debate again: How do you separate people like R Kelly and Michael Jackson from their music?
- Some Canadian musicians will be judges on the next season of Canada’s Drag Race.
- How to start a record collection. (Via Mark)
- Coldplay has something futuristic planned for the debut of their new album, Music of the Spheres.
- Mel B of The Spice Girls is still bedridden five weeks after contracting COVID.
- Tears for Fears will soon release their first album in 17 years.
- Spotify is making a real run at attracting new advertisers. See?
- Wall Street has discovered the value of music. This could be…weird.
- Could alternative and active rock be coming together again? I kinda hope so.
- At least one of the abuse charges against Marilyn Manson will go ahead.
- SXSW has sued its insurance company over the 2020 cancellation of the festival because of COVID. The insurance company refused to pay.
- Okay, so if you had the change the cover artwork for Nirvana’s Nevermind, how would you do it? Here are five attempts.
- KISS them goodbye.
BONUS BONUS: Could you pass the Grey Poupon…wine?
More news? Check here.