This is the greatest movie of all time? How many people have seen it? And have you seen music news for December 5, 2022, yet? No? Here you go.
- If Twitter does implode, it won’t be good. Here’s why.
- Why is Korn’s music so dark? I think this explains it.
- Kanye’s lawyer has finally dumped him.
- And Kanye’s Reddit page has been completely conquered by Taylor Swift fans.
- You know, the idea of Apple buying Disney isn’t really that crazy. Here’s why.
- CDs continue to make something of a comeback. Anyone had that on their bingo card?
- Despite his truculence and craziness, people still do dumb things for Morrissey.
- CNN has been hit by a US$17 million lawsuit for unauthorized use of music.
- It looks like Elton John will headline Glastonbury for the first time.
- This proves that there are just only so many cool guitar riffs available. (Via Tom)
- Axl should know not to throw microphones.
- There’s a new vinyl box set from The Strokes coming.
- Elvis Presley’s junky old private jet is for sale. It still has the red velvet seats, too.
- Love these kids from Ukraine.
- History, the venue in Toronto in which Drake has an interest, is now one year old.
- This guy won an air guitar contest on a cruise ship and promptly fell overboard because he thought he was fighting a sea monster.
BONUS: This kid is nine. NINE!