First, an experiment: water vs. beer. (Via Christopher)
And from there, we move to music news for December 7, 2020.
- And here’s another segue: Slash has named his new signature guitar after the woman who stole his old ones.
- These Scottish bands have teamed up to help out-of-work roadies.
- Bad Bunny is the biggest pop star on the planet at the moment. This is how that happened.
- A KISS gig in Antarctica? Maybe.
- The top ten dropped D songs of all time. (Via Walter)
- If you have an iPhone, ask Siri who won the 2020 US presidential election and watch what happens.
- Is there a record collector on your gift list, have a look at these ideas. And if you have too much money, look at these.
- Don’t fall for this scam. (Via Andrew)
- Just in time for Christmas: Motley Crue hot sauce.
- Mariah Carey and Wham are in the race for the UK Christmas #1.
- London’s Royal Albert Hall turns 150. Here’s what they have planned.
- AC/DC’s Power Up is doing extremely well at home in Australia.