Random music news for Saturday, June 27, 2020
Tiger King: The smartphone game (and it’s from Carole Baskin; I wonder if the goal is to find her husband?) Here’s what’s making music news for June 27, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: If Glastonbury gets canceled again for 2021, it could go bankrupt. Meanwhile, here are some memories from Glastonbury’s past.
- Coronavirus update 2: Sammy Hagar apologizes for being a covidiot.
- Coronavirus update 3: Adele’s album is being delayed.
- Here are my weekly music picks for GlobalNews.ca.
- Microsoft is permanently closing all of its retail stores worldwide except for four.
- If you’re a fan of dance music, you should read this.
- This looks like fun: Nicki Minaj vs. Kim Kardashian.
- What does a vocal coach think of Tool? This. (Via Walter)
- Ice-T remembers forming his metal band, Body Count. (Walter again)
- Justin Bieber is suing over those new sexual assault allegations.
- Anthrax bourbon.
- It’s official: automobile infotainment systems are still terrible.
- Remember when Elton John was married to a woman? Renate Blauel is now suing him.
- Pharrell Williams is opening a new restaurant in France. Good timing, right?
- Captain Kirk has embraced the blockchain.
- Yeezy is good for business, apparently.
- Slaves, the American band (not the British one), prompted by the current environment, is changing their name.
- And here’s another anti-Trump pro-BLM song: “Take a Stand and Kneel.” (Via DB)
One thought on “Random music news for Saturday, June 27, 2020”
Pingback: Random music news for Monday, June 28, 2021 | Will we get more truth about UFOs/UAPs this week? Maybe. Bookmark that time after you check out music news for June 28, 2021. Courtney Love isn't happy