Back in 1984, Keanu Reeves worked for the CBC and did a report on a teddy bear convention. There’s video, too. How’s that for a lead-in to music news for May 7, 2022?
- Black Sabbath hockey gear? Yes!
- Qobuz, the high-res audio streaming platform is expanding–but still not into Canada.
- Looking to get into vinyl? Here’s a turntable worth checking out.
- Why do Japanese CDs have bonus tracks? This is the reason.
- This drummer covers 160 Iron Maiden songs in 36 minutes.
- This will annoy Megadeth fans. I think. (Via Rick J)
- How your music preferences match your personality traits.
- Live Nation just posted their best-ever Q1. So live music is back?
- It’s now Ted Nugent vs. Joan Jett. My money is on Joan.
- If you’re a fan of Bad Company, you can now buy a piece of their royalty stream.
- Yes, Dolly. You’re a rock star now.
- There’s a rumour that Flea is getting back into acting.
- Wait until the Pope realizes he might be meeting with THAT Madonna.
- Sharon Osbourne is pretty sick with COVID.
- Bland. By design.
- How about some photos of famous rock stars and their moms?
BONUS: Not the Love Cats, but close.