Fun with plankton! (Via Larry) And now fun with music news for October 16, 2021.
- Survivors are testifying about what happened during the 2015 Bataclan massacre. (Via Sean)
- Korn drummer Ray Luzier has tested positive for COVID.
- Simon Gallup left The Cure. Now he’s back in after two months.
- How did Jared Leto end up being teargassed at an Italian anti-COVID-measures protest?
- Prince’s estate has released a rare demo from 1979.
- Coldplay says their upcoming tour will be environmentally friendly.
- David Bowie stores are popping up in New York and London.
- A music venue in Niaraga Falls, New York, had a visit from the FBI. This looks…awkward. (Via Amber)
- Spotify offers up new information on their hardward called Car Thing.
- Instagram is now offering “practice mode” for people with live streams.
- What did Judas Priest’s Rob Halford do during the pandemic? Fought prostate cancer.
- A legendary SF alternative station has flipped away from the format. KITS had been playing alt-rock since 1985.
- Canadian concert company Side Door–love them, use them–has raised $3 million to expand operations. (Via Sean again)
- What is it, Jack White?
- Relax, please.
BONUS: Getting out of QAnon is apparently a lot harder than you might think.
More news? Check here.