Random music news for Thursday, December 26, 2019
Are we heading out on a Boxing Day run today? Or are you all shopped out? Maybe we can all just stay home and sort through the music news for December 26, 2019.
- Better late than never: How “Silent Night” came to be as the result of climate change.
- Are they still playing Christmas music at the mall? If they are, there might be a method to this madness.
- Madonna is not well. What’s going on?
- If you are shopping, maybe you need a pair of these band-themed sneakers.
- Canadian rapper Bvlly was shot and killed Christmas Eve outside his townhome in Oshawa.
- Need to get those vinyl records and cassettes digitized? Read this.
- Michael Hutchence’s sister remembers her brother’s brain injury, something that probably led to his death.
- Mariah Carey is being sued by a former nanny.
- New study: Chimpanzees have a real sense of rhythm.
- Reindeer mosh pit. That is all.
- We’ve reached Peak Sheeran. It’s wise that he’s decided to take a break.
- This is a new type of meet-and-greet for fans. Sounds good to me, too.
- How many Spotify streams does it take to live above the poverty line?
- Is this the “Chair Girl” in Drake’s new video? Maybe, but not anymore.