Oooo. A big UFO report is coming from the US government! We’re depending on you, Tom DeLonge, to help us make sense of it all. (Via Andrew) And now, this music news for March 25, 2025.
- Great. Now COVID can cause tinnitus.
- On a more positive note, here are some stories of people who learned to play an instrument during COVID.
- Think Kim is going to want a piece of Kanye’s 4,524-acre ranch in Wyoming?
- This is clever: These cars use your smartphone as the car’s infotainment screen.
- Gene Simmons of KISS just bought this spot in Malibu.
- Royal Blood has a gig this weekend, but they’re going to perform as avatars.
- This good: The A-Z of music marketing.
- Want to be a music writer? Watch this first.
- And here’s another tutorial on the whole phenomenon of NFTs. It’s worth reading.
- Another company is getting into the business of acquiring song catalogues–and it’s gonna be powerful.
- Well, this is an interesting music video–especially if you remember HR Pufnstuf.
- This nine-year-old kid makes US$30 million a year(!!!) off YouTube.
- Here’s some interesting new tech: Audio Reality.
- Global recorded music industry revenues were up last year. They can thank The Weeknd and BTS.
- Vinyl sales in the UK are going so well that spending will probably overtake CDs for the first time since 1987.
- There’s an open letter to labels demanding that they pay songwriters more.
- Well, this is kinda cool-weird.
BONUS: Burned out? You’re not alone.