Random Music News for Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Happy Canada Day! And what did you do with your leap second last night? I used it to catch up on some sleep.
- Interesting question: Why do rappers so often use the Confederate flag?
- Lionel Richie is really happy he played Glastonbury this year.
- Katy Perry is having problems with some nuns.
- Avril Lavigne is still having problems with Lyme disease.
- CNN wasn’t the only bunch confused by a gay pride parade. So was Lady Gaga.
- Here’s a story about E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey and music. Please don’t read it.
- So what does KISS drummer Eric Carr in his spare time? Judge luxury watches. Tough gig.
- Cauliflowers sing. Yes, I’m speaking of the vegetable.
- Paul McCartney’s neighbour better fix that gutter–or he’s going to jail.
- Justin Bieber’s spiritual guides look a little shady. Might want to hold back on tithing for a sec, Justin.
- Would you pay $10,000 for some Kanye sneakers?
- Chrissie Hynde has written a memoir.
- Twenty-two things you learn hanging out with Rush.
- Would you like to live like Frank Sinatra? One of his former California homes is up for sale.
- Journey’s drummer has been charged with rape.
One thought on “Random Music News for Wednesday, July 1, 2015”
Eric Singer dude. Unless Eric Carr is judging sweet watches from the grave.