It was one year ago today that Russia annexed Crimea. How’s that working out for everyone?
- Bette Midler has found singing inspiration in Kardashian tweets. It’s worth a look.
- Ed Sheeran received an odd note from a South Korean fan. Thanks–I think.
- Do NOT rush Modest Mouse when it comes to making records.
- Did you know that bats sing? I didn’t.
- Good luck getting any more rap shows, University of Oklahoma.
- One of South Africa’s most well-known rappers was allegedly stabbed to death by his girlfriend.
- This year’s keynote speaker at SXSW is Snoop
Dogg LionDogg That should be interesting.
- Did I mention that Randy Blythe of Lamb of God is working on a ballet?
- Gang of Four gives advice to Viet Cong. You’ll understand when you click here.
- Well, here’s someone who won’t be doing a Bond theme…
- Here’s the opera Hitler hated–just in case you needed to know.
- You wanna know what kind of damage loud music can do? Read this.
- This is a very weird “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” story.
- Sarah Brightman is writing her space song.
- Apple Watch knockoffs are already on sale in China.
- Here’s a new way to charge your phone, hikers.
- Madonna has been complaining about her marriage to Guy Ritchie.
- Will we hear about a North American tour by the Rolling Stones this week?