Published on March 21st, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, March 21, 2016
Spring! Finally! That makes Monday feel a little less…Monday, doesn’t it? And before we get to the music news, here are three things:’s a Vine of a laughing fox. This will make you feel great!
- A 10th birthday shout-out to Twitter;
- The satisfying sound of bubble wrap being crushed by a 20-ton press;
- And a Vine of a laughing fox. If this doesn’t make you smile…
- According to listener data collected by Spotify, these 10 artists are going to blow up in 2016.
- Someone stole pictures of Adele’s baby–and she’s pissed.
- Oh, Madge… (Part 1)
- Oh, Madge… (Part 2)
- Someone else hates Gene Simmons. What else is new?
- Looking for a place in New York? Here’s a musical address that’s up for sale.
- Here’s an interesting streaming music service.
- Lars Ulrich of Metallica had a protester problem during a university appearance.
- Some long-lost Rolling Stones songs have been found.
- So how is Fiddy going to make all that money he lost? Like this.
- Bill Murray and Willie Nelson, together at last.
- So how did Donald Trump become “the white Kanye West?” Here’s a theory.
- Who’s the woman behind this voice?
- Horrors! A brass band scandal-conspiracy!
- Bubbles the Chimp–yes, Michael Jackson’s old pal–is getting a stop-motion movie made about him.
- And here’s a little Mick Jagger-Jerry Hall drama to start the week.