If you’re not Record Store Daying it, here’s some stuff to surf.
- The South Korean ferry disaster has the country’s music industry toning it down by cancelling festivals, album releases and liquor commercials.
- Should record labels start mailing out physical catalogues to customers? It’s not that far-fetched an idea. Here’s why.
- Here are details of the annual Joey Ramone Birthday Bash, which is coming up in NYC next month.
- The London Review of Books writes about Kate Bush.
- Prince has a landmark deal with Warner Brothers over his catalogue of material.
- Can robot musicians make music that will make humans dance?