It’s mid-term election day in the US. Larry would like us to read this quote from Willie Nelson: “Get out and vote. If it’s the day to go vote, make sure you go vote before you burn one down. Don’t get high and forget to vote.”
Seriously. He said that.
- So Gwyneth was responsible for the break-up of Chris Martin and J-Law?
- U2’s has begun their North American promotional tour for the new album and upcoming tour.
- Win a Bono guitar!
- Wanna buy some Madonna crap? There’s a big auction of it.
- Simply Red has reunited for a 30th anniversary tour.
- Want a job at the Grammys?
- Doctor Who is going on a musical tour. Might we see dancing Daleks?
- Roxy Music has broken up. Yes, they were still together.
- Tom points out that today is a Ramones anniversary.
- This probably isn’t the music video Jian Ghomeshi wanted resurrected right now.
- Here we go: Another “We must reunite the Smiths” campaign.
- John Mellancamp will kick off the 2015 Canadian Music Week Festival.