Random Music News for Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Another new episode of Modern Family is coming up tonight. Anyone else fascinated by how a girl as young as Lily can have that deep a voice? And now, some music news for October 25.
- Did rape and sexual assault break up Crystal Castles?
- Meanwhile, all the members of Decapitated have pleaded not guilty to rape charges.
- Marilyn Manson has parted ways with Twiggy Ramirez over sexual assault and rape allegations.
- Pussy Riot 1, Donald Trump 0.
- Kid Rock says he’s not running for the US Senate. Stand down, everyone.
- Particle physics as explained by a poet on a stripper pole. You heard me.
- HBO has a new documentary coming up on Jann Wenner, the founder of Rolling Stone.
- No more car horns on the streets of Kathmandu. I like it.
- The world’s first microchip is going on sale. I can’t believe the price.
- Screw you, ISIS: Solider plays Ariane Grande songs in Raqqa.
- Google just bought a podcast company in order to compete with Apple.
- This could make for fun listening: 50 underground albums you’ve never heard of.
- Here’s an example of how streaming can take your songs to some of the strangest places.
- An x-ray of Elvis’ broken finger just sold for $5900 USD…
- …and this woman’s note from Jimi Hendrix sold for £7,000.
- Indie music is on the rise, largely from an increase in streaming.