With the release of iOS 9 not that far off–we’ll probably get it next month–Apple has gone ahead with a much-needed update to iOS 8.4 to remedy some features that were borked by the upgrade. They’re also pushing an update to iTunes 12.2.2. So what’s being fixed?
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library.
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only.
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from.
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices.
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect.
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1.
I’m working on this now. Maybe my goddam iPhone will pick up all my goddam playlists this time. More detail on the update at CNET.