I don’t get April Fool’s, but since so many people seem to love this shit, here’s a list of music-related April Fool’s items:
- The Telegraph insist that in the future, boys choirs will use helium to maintain high vocal ranges. You mean they can’t castrate them anymore?
- This April Fool’s joke video by Sudan-born, Melbourne-based rapper Trolls is so lame that it’s gone viral.
- Speaking of videos, fill yer boots with this collection of April Fool’s memories.
- If that’s not enough, iTunes has this collection of prank songs.
- And no, Apple did not buy Beats for a billion dollars. That was a Lefsetz prank.
- Finally, be very, very careful if you encounter any stories about Tool today. They’re notorious for punking people around this time of year.