Science has discovered the need to research and monitor farts. This is potentially very important for health care. Seriously. Ponder that as you go through music news for December 1, 2022.
- Apple made up 4% of Twitter’s ad revenue in Q1 2022. And Elon wants to go to war with Apple? Not smart.
- Climate change could affect the sound of music. Here’s how.
- The awesome and legendary Technics SL-1200 turntable turns 50.
- Simu Liu will return to host the 2023 Junos in Edmonton.
- No one ever asks about “The Machine” in “Florence + The Machine.” Let’s fix that.
- An Iranian rapper is facing a death sentence for protesting the regime.
- If the Grammys or the Junos tried to do this, the telecast would be 17 hours long. (Via Sean)
- Amon Amarth: The board game!
- Bats 1, Mariah Carey 0.
- Teleprompter 1, Mariah Carey 0. She does know that song by now?
- Who’s performed in the metaverse so far? These ten artists, for sure.
- Searching for “free” audio software online. Be very, very careful.
- New Motorhead? YES!
- No. Just…no.
BONUS: If Bob Dylan were to sing “Jingle Bells.”