America is facing another toilet paper shortage because of COVID. Let’s try some music news for September 2, 2021.
- Two days before the start of the Bonnaroo Festival, it’s been canceled because of flooding from Hurricane Ida.
- Kanye always finds new levels of nuttiness. Here’s another example involving wanting to move his childhood home.
- Britney Spears’ father wants US$2 million to go away.
- On the subject of voices: Good news for men who mumble…
- …and babies laugh like apes. Really.
- And on the subject of our eyes, why can’t we identify musical notes as well as we can pick out colours?
- If you’re a fan of Daft Punk, this new book looks interesting.
- RIP Fritz McEntyre of Simply Red. He was 62.
- What’s with the worldwide shakeup at Warner Music?
- If you’ve ever wanted to get your music into a movie, TV show, or commercial, read this.
- Metallica’s new whisky is expensive.
- Bored sitting at your desk? Try WindowSwap!
- Auto-Tune is now available as a mobile app for your phone.
- Another one of Billie Joe Armstrong’s sons has a band. This is Ultra Q featuring Jakob Armstrong.
- What were the worst years for hit music? Let’s examime that.
BONUS: Mob justice.
BONUS BONUS: The history of McDonald’s pizza. Did you know that there are two franchises still allowed to make it?
More news? Check here.