Suck at pumpkin carving? Maybe you should take a look at this. Once you’re done, move over to music news for October 11, 2022.
- A man suffered “life-changing injuries” at a Liam Gallagher concert last week.
- It looks like the proposed Pink Floyd catalogue sale could be in trouble.
- This is a great look at Abbey Road, the most famous recording studio in the world.
- Bono was in NYC talking about his new memoir and his 40-year marriage. A report can be found here.
- Yes, Joni Mitchell is still alive.
- Yes, Coolio is still dead. His ashes will be made into jewelry.
- Kanye vs the Jews. What could possibly go wrong? Oh. And is he having a psychiatric episode? Some friends think so.
- Still with Ye: Nice start for his 2024 presidential campaign–which now has merch.
- More problems for R Kelly–but this time, it’s not about sexual assault.
- More proof that Dolly Parton rocks.
- What’s happening with U2 in the near- to medium future? Let’s speculate wildly. (Via Raven)
- Eurovision 2023 will be held in…Liverpool! (It was supposed to be somewhere in Ukraine, but…)
- As a car guy, I find this fascination: “The Battle for Control of the Dashboard.”
- Need help making a cup of tea? Let’s bring in The Kinks!
- Here’s a history of VR (so far).
- Madonna? What?
BONUS: Well, that didn’t take long.