Published on November 4th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Spotted: the first neighbour with lit Christmas lights. Too soon? Let’s leave that aside for the moment and deal with some music news.
- The Stone Roses are going to play more gigs–but nothing yet for North America.
- Well, this new job at Apple Music looks interesting.
- Use emojis? Then you’ll like this keyboard.
- Here comes the Oasis documentary.
- Australian Alzheimer’s patients are now being treated with iPods.
- A former boy band member is now a legal pot magnate.
- How to build a long-lasting global K-Pop band.
- A nice retrospective on Sweden’s The Cardigans.
- If you’re looking to entertain yourself with something mildly creepy on the Internet, try this.
- Dr. Know from Bad Brains is apparently in intensive care for some unknown illness.
- Fall Out Boy will be your halftime entertainment at the Grey Cup in Winnipeg later this month.
- The owner of that club in Bucharest where 27 people died in a fire last week has been charged with manslaughter.
- This is what happened with Thomas Mulclair after the NDP lost the election last week. (Via Tom)
- Anytime a record store can survive for 45 years, it’s a cause for celebration. (Tom again)
- Adele didn’t like working with Damon Albarn so much.
- THIS is how you welcome home a world championship sports team.
- Well, there goes Popcorn Time…
- Hacking iPhones for fun and profit.