Random Music News for Friday, December 19, 2014
Last day of school before Christmas break. Sorry, parents…
- A Liberace hologram(ish) thing will star in a Las Vegas production.
- Motley Crue(ish) fast food.
- Metallica’s Lars Ulrich is going to be in a movie.
- These new jeans will prevent “digital pickpocketing.” Yes, that’s a thing.
- From the The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same Dept: Lynyrd Skynyrd is being re-released on vinyl.
- From the This Is News? Dept: Noel Gallagher embarrassed his daughter about her musical tastes.
- Ten Christmas songs that don’t suck. (Via Gilles)
- How a UK newspaper interview brought the hate upon Lana Del Rey.
- The Toronto Raptors = Drake.
- Deezer has struck a deal with a Toronto-based company to incorporate lyrics search.
- Incubus has signed to Island records and plans to release two EPs in 2015. (Via Greggory)