Are you a celebrity caught doing something bad and now needs to apologize? Watch this. Once you’re done, you can proceed to music news for September 23, 2023.
- There’s more to worry about when it comes to Ozzy’s health.
- Meanwhile, Lorde has opened up about her health issues.
- What’s driving the post-pandemic economy? “Funflation.” Hint: It involved going to concerts.
- Just 24 hours after Scream (Dave Grohl’s pre-Nirvana band) announced their first album in 30 years, their drummer dies of cancer. (BTW, Dave does make a guest appearance on the record because of course he would.)
- There’s going to be an academic conference in Australia on Taylor Swift.
- Uh, no. That’s not how it works.
- Burton Cummings played a show in someone’s backyard. Attendance: 30.
- More authors–including John Grisham and George R.R. Martin–are suing OpenAI because the program can be used to write fake novels in their style and name. This will continue to get ugly.
- Have sales of smart speakers hit a peak? Maybe.
- Your new genre for the day: Bimbocore.
- Mexican singer Peso Pluma has canceled a Tijuana after being threatened by drug cartels.
- BTS fans can probably look forward to a reunion in 2025.
- Is it really a good idea to bring your dog to a metal show?
- What? Did Elon really do this?
- Elton John is selling this condo in Atlanta.
- The MSG Sphere in Las Vegas is set to open. Here’s another story what could be the most spectacular venue in the world.
- Imagine finding this synthesizer lying around for sale. Wow. (Via Rick J)
- Uh, thanks?
BONUS: Whatever this is.